2020 was a challenging year, but we worked through it, supporting our customers, employees, veterans, & community.
As 2021 begins, we reflect on last year, where we:
• Hosted a Wine Tasting Charity Event, matching 100% of donations to Veteran centered non-profit, Paws of Grace
• Participated in the Chicago Veteran Ruck March & the Midwest Shelter for Homeless Veterans
• Supported our heroes working the front-lines through the COVID pandemic by purchasing meals from small businesses in the community, enabling us to supply over 540 meals, thank you cards, & needed items such as pens, notebooks, & lip balm to VA Hospital Staff.
• Named Matt Terl as VP of BD, Cynthia Boyatt as VP of Finance, & David Shackleton as COO
• Became “Great Place to Work” Certified for the 2nd year running
• Was the key SDVOSB partner on the award of $149M Contract with the Department of Veteran Affairs
• Ranked #33 on Fortune’s 2020 Best Small & Medium Workplace
• Became V3 Certified
• Made the Mid-Year 2020 NXTUP list
• Our Executive VP, Erin Snyder, was a recipient of 2020 Leading for Impact: Women in Leadership Award
• Was certified as a Veteran-Owned Florida Business Enterprise
• Our President, Mike Snyder, was a recipient of the FedHealth100 Award
• Was a recipient of the Platinum Medallion Award, the only federally recognized award for hiring and retaining Veterans
• Was a Gold Sponsor of the Tierra Verde Christmas Tree Lighting Event, benefiting the "Making Dreams Come True" charity, which assists local children and families in need
• Created and donated our annual Gift Baskets to the Veterans at Bay Pines, spreading a little holiday cheer with totes filled with games, books, dental sets, manicure sets, snacks, hats, backscratchers, soap, cards, and much more!